Baked in Mud 2021
#bakedinmud is how we celebrate the creativity, cooking and styling of Mud Australia porcelain owners.
How to enter?
- Snap your culinary creation in Mud porcelain.
- Share your image via static post or story (static posts get bonus points!) and make sure you hashtag your image #bakedinmud and follow @mudaustralia on Instagram, private accounts please DM your image to our @mudaustralia account between 7 June – 5 July 2021.
- We’ll share your recipes and images on our social media channels as we receive them!
Full terms & conditions are at the bottom of this page.
The winners will be chosen 9 July 2021, and notified via instagram DM.
- First Prize: $1000 AUD Mud gift voucher
- Second Prize: $500 AUD Mud gift voucher
- Third Prize: $250 AUD Mud gift voucher
And for every #bakedinmud entrant, we’ll donate one meal to someone in need via OzHarvest.
Happy baking (in Mud)!
UKHarvest United Kingdom
UKHarvest is a not-for-profit perishable food rescue operation and education charity, eliminating hunger and food waste. UKHarvest provides much-needed assistance to charities and vulnerable people, by collecting surplus food from all types of food providers, delivering it directly to charities. They help nurture those most food insecure, to live well, age well and to help combat social isolation, through education on reducing food waste and eating healthily. Visit UKHarvest Food to learn more.
Mud Australia will donate a meal to UKHarvest for someone in need for every local #bakedinmud entry.
Terms & Conditions
° Enter as many times as you wish ° Competition is open globally ° Prizes are in AUD, but can be converted into GPB or USD to redeem internationally ° Prizes are redeemable for Mud Australian porcelain products only ° Open to all except Mud Australia Group employees and their families ° Competition open from 7 June – 5 July 2021 ° Judges’ decision is final ° This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Instagram. By entering this competition, you consent to Mud Australia reposting images on social media and marketing collateral