Baked in Mud 2021
#bakedinmud is how we celebrate the creativity, cooking and styling of Mud Australia porcelain owners.
How to enter?
- Snap your culinary creation in Mud porcelain.
- Share your image via static post or story (static posts get bonus points!) and make sure you hashtag your image #bakedinmud and follow @mudaustralia on Instagram, private accounts please DM your image to our @mudaustralia account between 7 June – 5 July 2021.
- We’ll share your recipes and images on our social media channels as we receive them!
Full terms & conditions are at the bottom of this page.
The winners will be chosen 9 July 2021, and notified via instagram DM.
- First Prize: $1000 AUD Mud gift voucher
- Second Prize: $500 AUD Mud gift voucher
- Third Prize: $250 AUD Mud gift voucher
And for every #bakedinmud entrant, we’ll donate one meal to someone in need via OzHarvest.
Happy baking (in Mud)!
Project Angel Food United States
Project Angel Food prepares and delivers over one million medically tailored meals each year, free of charge to homes of men, women, and children affected by life-threatening illnesses. Declared an essential service during the COVID-19 pandemic by Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti, Project Angel Food has expanded to meet the moment and the need throughout Los Angeles County to deliver medically tailored meals and nutritional counselling services to more than 2,300 people per day. Visit Project Angel Food to learn more.
Mud Australia will donate a meal to Project Angel Food for someone in need for every local #bakedinmud entry.
Terms & Conditions
° Enter as many times as you wish ° Competition is open globally ° Prizes are in AUD, but can be converted into GPB or USD to redeem internationally ° Prizes are redeemable for Mud Australian porcelain products only ° Open to all except Mud Australia Group employees and their families ° Competition open from 7 June – 5 July 2021 ° Judges’ decision is final ° This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Instagram. By entering this competition, you consent to Mud Australia reposting images on social media and marketing collateral